Thursday, December 20, 2012

i don't have anything much to say, but i just gotta try to keep talking

i think you like to hear me ramble on
i'm not really sure why
why i think that
or
why you'd want to hear it
but whatever

i wish i had won the lottery
[it'd help if i played]

i'm thinking i'd buy a boat
i don't know why
it's not a longstanding desire
but
i guess the idea of living on a boat has appeal

but so does the road

maybe i'd just head out
if i had a million dollars

or maybe i'd do the homesteading thing
with the bees and goats and the chickens
but
where would that be
have to find the perfect spot for that

i would love to have my whole day be a meditation
i really think it's my natural state
and
having to wind myself up
to deal with the world of other people
that's what makes me stressed and unhappy

i could be wrong

i'm falling asleep
and i don't even know if this is coherent
but
i want you to have something to read
i want to be
there