Friday, February 24, 2012

look, i'm having some trouble today

and
i need not to have to worry about you
so
just be ok
ok

i keep getting this feeling
in my body
physical, you know
that you want me to hold you
and assure you that everything's ok

and
probably it is
i don't know right this minute, though

if i'm wrong about
what you want from me right now
then
i'm sorry
i'm not trying to stress you unduly

i just feel affected
and maybe it's just me
but i was excited by the prospect of the story writing, yesterday
and today
i'm depressed
irritable
and i feel kinda
pressed

if that's all coming from me
then i'm so not ok
but
if you are sending me wave
after wave of stress
then
this is exactly how i'd feel

so
then
i'm fine

you're gonna like the story in the end
i think

if it's you
calm down

if it's me
then we got Trouble