Saturday, February 26, 2011

i don't really have anything to say

but
i want to say something
anyway
to lean you back against a wall
compact the space between us
but barely brush against you
barely brush against you
over and over
until
it takes on an undulation
bring my face in from an odd angle
catch the side of your mouth, just grazing your lips
i think once ever i start to kiss you i might never stop
i might be drawn down into a universe where there is only kissing you
but i am ravenous and i might be desperate rather than languid
i long for languid earth-shattering kisses
time standing still
right now
i can feel your fingers slick against the tip of the iceberg
it has been so long i am become one aching horrible need and i want
to thrust myself upon you
to be filled with the madness
my mind will erupt like a volcano
and i will make inhuman noises-- oh yes dear god, yes

but no

you don't want a supernova
you want a more controlled burn

you kiss me
body pressed to mine
my waves are crashing wildly against the rocks
i'm breaking apart, i can't take it, any second now i will wail and gnash my teeth

and then you grab me up
into your arms
you whisper something hoarsely raggedly against my ear
and suddenly i feel you
not your body
you
like i felt you the first night we met
only
finally
here now

and the circuit is finally complete

you can feel what i feel
so i pull your energy into me
and explode
back into you

and you can feel it
not like maybe you will someday
but
since you never really believed me
you throw back your head and laugh
and then you grab me up tight
kissing me again