Monday, February 14, 2022

I went to the studio today
I drove myself
Yesterday I went to the HEB
And the day before that I went to 99 ranch
So that's maybe the first time I left the house three times in a row
Or 3 days in a row rather
And it's for sure the first time that I've gone
Like out into public 3 days in a row although the studio is less public there aren't a lot of people there
99 ranch it did not take very long before I started feeling like I might pass out
But it was interesting I was looking for that topping I can't remember what it's called lol gan ma
That's probably not right That's just what's coming of mine right now but the jar that I ordered on Amazon it was supposed to be like restaurant-sized like super-sized and when I thought it was really spicy I thought oh well you know that's like a year supply for sure but then once I got it and I realized it wasn't really that spicy and it was delicious I'm like oh this is only like you know maybe six servings so that's not going to go very far so when I was at 99 ranch I wanted to be sure and see how much it was there

On Amazon it was $18.99 and that seemed very expensive to me but I was like well you know but for your supply whatever do you know how much that is at 99 ranch it's $6.99
Same thing
I got some miso but I haven't tasted it yet I think it's a kind I got before but they seem to have really cut back on their meso supplies they had like a ton of them and now they've got like I mean they've still probably got like 12
I got another can of toasted sesame seed oil I got a different flavor of that chili sauce this stuff is supposed to be hotter and it's more like chili flake it's got chili and peanuts and mushrooms and it's supposed to be really good it's a much smaller jar and it's like $2.99 but hopefully that one will be hot and so it'll go further got some baby bok choy

I got some of that it's not tofu skin it's tofu that's made in a very thin sheet that you chop up and put into soup or whatever That's what I'm going to use it for soup I'm going to use it in lieu of udon noodles which I didn't get
I feel like I'm forgetting something

Anyway I'm pretty tired
I think I'm going to go to sleep
I hope you had a good day sweetheart
I love you very much πŸ’‹