Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Okay I stayed up all day
I've had a headache all day
I'm really tired now
I'm going to go to sleep
My plan is to get up around 6:00 or 6:30 I think
I don't know whether that is what I should do or whether I should try to get up at 4:00 again
If there's a way in which if when I get up still dark then there's something more right about that somehow
But then I can't go to sleep in the earlier than 10:00 or so
And then if I get up at 4:00 then I start getting into shorter and shorter sleep so I don't know
I had two bouts of 12 hours of sleeping with only a few hours in between
So I should be far ahead on sleeping but I don't feel like I am at all

So I am uncertain what is the best thing to do
But I am definitely going to sleep now

I love you very much sweetheart πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹