Saturday, February 5, 2022

It's 31°
I have the heater on
The house has not caught on fire
I just have the heater on to about 60 and then I'm sitting here with a little space heater thing right by me
The cat loves heater fan
But I slept so long I mean I slept until like 5:30 at night so I slept more than 12 hours
At one point I think the cat was worried I might be dead or something
He just came up and kind of thumped me in the chest
And he was out of food
But he had a enough food for
Well not what he would consider to be enough food for a day
But enough food for a cat the size he should be for a day
So he wasn't happy but I don't think he was really starving or anything
And he's been ready to go back to sleep for a little while now
But I'm just not really tired yet
So I don't know how I'm going to get back on the days
I'm supposed to go back to the studio next week