Thursday, September 15, 2016

i cslled in sick to work

my stomach's upset
my head hurts
my Achilles tendon (or whatever) is sore
my back hurts
if I go in
I just have to be for funds anyway
I hate that


so I just decided not to suffer
that's like two months in a row


I'm not sure why I feel so sub-optimal
maybe I ate something that didn't agree
maybe the alcar is causing trouble


don't know
I'm sitting on the sofa
kitty is keeping me company
by sleeping
he loves it when I stay home from work
but it makes him nervous if I spend the day in bed
but I may


something I'm doing is making my hands look younger
they look like they did when I was 30
I remember what that looked like
because it was when they first got
a little loose, not exactly wrinkly
but I said, at the time
ah, they finally look like adult hands
but they, subsequently, got
much looser
so
don't know
I'm putting everything I put on my face
also on my hands
except glycolic acid
I'm not a big fan
but
I need exfoliation
and I got it in a box
but I don't want to accidently rub it in my eye


my face looked better when I was taking 64 grams of msm a day
oh, wait, I'm not putting witch hazel on my hands either
and there isn't usually any serum left
I wish that was cheaper
but it does feel great
maybe it firms
maybe it helps heal breakouts
but it does feel great
the caracole cream
maybe that's what's doin it
I don't think it's very potent
I got it as a like barrier cream
I put on witch hazel
oxygen serum
facial oil
then the cream
and since it has mineral oil
it'll hold everything in
plus it's got collagen in
which plumps
it doesn't rebuild collagen
it doesn't work like that
but it will superficial plump
it makes a really really terrific primer too
I love it
but not so much as a snail cream
but maybe it has enough to do something
and so so cheap
that's probably what's making my hand better
since it's so cheap
I'm using it wholesale
slather slather slather


hope your day's going great
I'll write more later


don't promise it'll be more interesting that this
but
I am trying to get the skincare routing perfected
so, ya know, it interests me