Sunday, August 3, 2014

i just fell asleep on the sofa, in a bad position for my back and neck, slept like 5-6 hours anx had crazy dreans

the last one before I woke up
I was at the dentist
who looked like the shop guy from Ridgefield
he tried to put some old funky pliers in my mouth
I pulled myself out of the chair
which was difficult
I seemed to be drugged
I walked out in the lobby
I picked up something to use as a weapon
he came out
with this giant snake made of snakes
they were cartoon looking
and they were phallic
and I think they were supposed to be leeches

the dentist
I said
is a place of extreme physical stress for me
we are not going to play that way
I don't know you for shit
and I don't know what you might do

the big worm thing moved towards me
each worm thing wiggled
the larger gestalt creature
undulated toward me
I saw that the dentist had a stick
like a broomstick
with an obvious dildo on the end of it
some kind of weird carrot and stick, I guess

I woke up
I'd say, probably a sex dream
but not a good one
I have felt lately
stressed
about a variety of things
and
well
sex
want