Sunday, June 5, 2011

random writing

a homeless woman gave me
a beautiful
large
cutting
of purple wandering jew today

i'm not sure why
i was talking to someone else
when she came back and left it for me
i didn't see it until she had already left

i tend to see it as a sign
of what exactly, i'm not sure


i've got shit going on with me
have had
for a while
that
i keep thinking is coming from somewhere else
maybe you
if you're sending
thoughts
images
emotions
through the ether to me
maybe that's possible

maybe i've just lost it completely
i'm having these long periods of electricity
like you're working on something ongoing
rather than just the surge i get
when you read something
or whatever

sometimes i have thought i knew what was going on
and then i thought of something else
which made me question
whether i have any clue

it may be
that none of this makes any sense to you
that you have no idea what i'm talking about

in fact
if i wasn't crazy
i'd probably know
that it's all in my head

even though
i guess
technically
i'm kinda old
i feel like i'm always just a little bit
more naive when it comes to you than i really should be