Monday, January 16, 2023

The imperfect is coming
Wednesday it change days
I ordered
I have an actual plan in my head
To make an Asian pear slaw
They're sending me but hopefully they're sending me Asian pears
And Napa cabbage

And I'm like seriously
Is this something you're really going to do
Where's this just a fantasy and you're going to end up using them other ways or throw them away

And I'm like doesn't Asian pear slaw sound delicious
And I'm like I don't know I'm not sure that it does

Then they have that lesser evil popcorn
That I love
And I'm all like I want four bags of that
And I'm like you're on a clenze
The computer dictation knows by now that cleanse is ironical sort of I guess and hence the new spelling

It is super healthy I'm screaming at myself
It is a snack
NO

So I'm getting a lot of avocados like six or eight avocados
Like four grapefruit juice
Some non-fat yogurt Greek yogurt
The Asian pears
I think two grapefruits maybe I took those off cuz I was giving the grapefruit juice

But I think I thought I had all those avocados and I make a really good salad with avocado and grapefruit and it boosts your glutathione

Got some Meyer lemons
They're just really nice lemons
And they've always got lemons
But they don't always have Meyer lemons

I took all the breads off
I usually get if I'm ordering from them
A sprouted I think it's mixed grains or ancient grains or something like that but it's sprouted

I took off the eggs
I took off the vegan butter
I'm not really sure why I left the non-fat yogurt
Except that it's kind of a comfort food for me so and sometimes I feel like it's the best thing

And then I got
Pecan milk
I'm very excited about the pecan milk
I had I think it was walnut milk
But I'm not 100% sure
And it was like the most delicious thing ever in the history of the world but then it was never available again

But pecans are delicious
I'm not entirely certain I don't like pecans better than walnuts
And so far I'm pretty generally a fan of nut milks
And pretty generally a fan of plant milks

Although maybe not every use of a plant milk is successful

And fish
They had mahi and they had cod

If they come frozen
Then I will put them in the freezer
And I'm planning to eat some fish with brown rice and greens later on in the week
I have some fish already in the freezer then I'm going to eat and this will become the backup fish

But sometimes it comes and it's already thawed enough that you have to go ahead and eat it in which case I'll just be eating that fish