Wednesday, January 11, 2023

My mother said something the other day to me about doing something with me on my birthday and she seemed so happy at the idea I just didn't have the heart to be like I don't want to go out with you on my birthday
I didn't really have plans you know
I had plans to make plans but hadn't made plans

So I went out with my mom for my birthday
We went to the archway gallery
Saw the new show that was set up
And then I've been wanting to go to cleburne cafeteria the whole pandemic

So we went to cleburne for lunch
I had tomato and cucumber salad and liver onions and squash casserole with unsweetened iced tea and custard for dessert

The Merle Norman free gift was out today
I got some more miracol mask and do they had a lipstick that they brought back from there early collections for their 90-year anniversary called pink red and I got that

The free gift has a pretty good size sample of there wrinkle smoother eye cream and a fairly small sample of the wrinkle smoother face cream and there's also an exfoliating scrub and a decent size sample of the retinol night serum which I've used before and liked pretty well

Then I went to the grocery store
And got sushi
And cake

It was not a bad birthday