Monday, January 16, 2023

So I realized
I don't think I've said anything more about that dress
I didn't sign up to do the hundred day thing
Because
I don't want to take selfies
Minutes one thing to take a face selfie
It's another thing to have to figure out how to take a selfie of myself where you can see what I'm wearing
That's just too much right now

And also
I didn't want to wear that every single day
I wanted to have a little bit of
Flexibility

But I have worn it at least half the time
With leggings
And I've got to say
It is really strange

I mean I have been wearing clothes
That are big enough
That you won't see fat
It's big enough that it just glides over it

And now I'm wearing this outfit that
I mean it barely covers me
And it's thin material
And the leggings
If I tried to wear my underwear under them it made an enormous line
Cuz I guess the edge of the boy shorts when you pull up the tights it pulls it I don't know it folds it over whatever and so I was like well you know

Underwear is kind of redundant
So I'm wearing the leggings
Commando