Sunday, January 8, 2023

I'm working in the morning
I painted these earlier

I'm still experimenting with the Michael Harding
and these
are paper experiments
the first is HP (hot press)
the second is CP (NOT)
which is cold press not rough (I think)

I like the hot press better
which of course I do
I have a bunch of cold press of varying types

I'm going to go to bed now
I have more 
but I haven't worked it all out in my head yet
also
I'm watching this show on Hulu
cause I've got Hulu, ya know
that Jason said
it was a crime against humanity
that I hadn't seen it
The Mighty Boosh
I watched a few episodes and
I was like, hmmm

but then I saw something
and I can't remember what
because it was eclipsed by the cheese song
and I thought
it really is a crime against humanity
that I haven't seen this show

goodnight sweetheart I love you very much 💋