Wednesday, October 19, 2022

I didn't go today
However I didn't really do anything else either
My head hurts and my fingers hurt and I had weird dreams
That's not true that I didn't do anything I used a massager on my hip for a long time
And it's better
But it's only somewhat better
It's substantially better
And that's great but
My first joint of my thumb has been hurting all day and that hadn't been hurting before and I've got some s*** going on with my left wrist

And just seems to be aggravated by everything I do
I don't know if wrists can go out of alignment but I think it's slightly out of alignment
If it's possible for it to be
Because it just feels wrong
And there's the bones are sticking out in different ways from one hand to the other which I noticed because the one on the left wrist just did not look right and so I was comparing it to the right one but that isn't new that's been going on it just hurts a lot more today

And you know I just don't want to sit here and tell you hey my brain didn't work today I had brain fog and my body hurts so I just sat and stared at things

I found out I'm in a new district
I did not know but they have a new district that they made and I'm just on the edge of that
So instead of having Lizzie Fletcher to vote for

I'm in a super Republican district
I mean it was some I was in a somewhat Republican district before but
In the blue wave it changed to Democrat and she keeps getting reelected well I guess keeps his a little bit she got reelected

And it's a weird district I mean it goes all the way from the woodlands up north almost all the way to Alvin and the south
It doesn't go to Alvin it just goes up to the edge of Alvin
So it's like I don't understand how
I mean some pretty diverse area
Although I guess what it has in common is that it contains a lot of suburb with just a little striper non suburb included
Anyway I'm not too thrilled about that

I'm going back to the studio tomorrow and I may finish tomorrow and if I finish tomorrow I'm not going to work Friday and Saturday and then I have to go Sunday for the open studio if I don't finish tomorrow I'll have to finish on Friday and or Saturday

So I hope whatever problems the front is causing will be over
And I'm sorry that I have not been very much fun

I just looked at the swatches I've painted today to see if there's anything worthy of showing you and there really isn't

goodnight sweetheart I love you very much πŸ’‹