Monday, October 17, 2022

I've been working on the studio
There's an open studio on Sunday
They brought a bunch of stuff from the house that I hear marked for the studio cuz it was studio stuff
But there's a bunch of stuff here that I don't remember seeing so I don't know whether she snuck a bunch of extra stuff in or whether they were just a bunch of boxes on shelves that I didn't look in in fact I believe that is the case there were

It's just so much stuff

I've been feeling so bad
We're supposed to be getting our first cold front it was cooler today but tomorrow I think the high is supposed to be in the mid to upper 70s
And that is amazing

Cuz you're not really supposed to get the first cold front until around Halloween so there's a couple weeks early

But I've had such a bad headache

To keep my sanity I've been painting not necessarily even pictures of things just washes of color
And I've been watching all the swatchings that I can get my hands on

I love you sweetheart πŸ’‹
I'm going to bed soon