Friday, September 9, 2022

You know how I was supposed to be over on the 9th of this month
Well
She got another month
She didn't tell me that she got another month
Until a couple of days ago
When I'm like hey
Is it still your intention to be out on the 9th
Because you know the areas that she has not been letting me into were undiminished

So I've pretty much finished
Most of the areas
But when I found out that I did not have to be done on the 9th I decided that working every day without a day off was no longer my plan

And I've been wrapping up all the glassware
And she was saying she wasn't coming today
And then somehow
I was like hey you know aren't you still going through things
Because as previously mentioned the areas that I am not allowed to go into are undiminished

Although I have kind of started whittling into them but I've been whittling into them just trying to do so without her noticing for quite some time

And she's like oh no I'm done

So I think that probably you supposed to mean just pack all of that

But I didn't ask very specifically because I didn't want to be told that
So after the point yesterday when she told me that I just started hardcore going into it
And I got like I don't know two or three more bags yesterday
And I've got three bags today
So far
Although I got a late start today I was really not feeling it this morning

But the thing is is that I'm kind of having to look through every little piece of paper and there are a lot of pieces of paper so I feel like it's taking me forever and I really want to stop

But I guess I'd be in traffic now anyway
Oh yeah it's 4:00 to be bad traffic

But I know well she may have gone through this stuff
But I can legitimately think she didn't
Because it's like important papers mixed in with old mail mixed in with what I'm hoping or not used Kleenexes

Then just pages and pages of pages of her writing you know how she wants her life to be clean and airy and organized and beautiful and etc

And I found one thing that I'm actually keeping I think where she wrote a whole thing about how you know I have to do this myself nobody else can do this for me blah blah blah

But she found a way to make somebody else do it for her

Anyway I feel like we're getting a little closer
Hang on let me take a picture