Monday, April 1, 2019

just stuff

ok
so i didn't write a story
but
i did binge watch OA
which is amazing and inspirational
and i highly recommend it to you

i dug out my traveler's notebook
because i'm gonna try that again
but
i don't want to write in the inserts i have
both because
they didn't really work for me
and because the last things i wrote were about buzz
and i want to start again
not just write in that
that seems wrong

i decided what i wanted was a hobonichi weeks, mega
but
then i discovered that would be a few weeks
and i didn't want to wait a few weeks
so
i went round and round and i landed on this
but i'm not really sure what the planner part will be like
they have pictures and i think it's ok
but maybe there are no pagea for notes
i was insecure enough
that i bought this
as a back-up
and maybe i should have just gotten the whole system
but
that seemed more involved than i wanted it to be
so
we'll see
one comes tomorrow and the other the next day
not sure why


so
since the kitty cut me
and i stood there sobbing
he's been really pretty careful
i freaked him out
he's got it now
that hurts me
and i've watched him trying to employ tactics
to not let himself get too wound up
he's only actually cut me
about twice since then
and one of those times was definitely an accident

he loves me
he's trying not to hurt me
and
he sits in the chair behind me
most nights
and
he sleeps on me
every night
so i have to sleep on my back
with one knee bent
to make a sort of prone lap
and
whereas
he used to only stay there until i fell asleep
or just slightly after
which including petting
might be 10 minutes, tops
i fall asleep fast, usually
it's getting me to bed that's the problem

anyway
now he stays all night, usually
which is hard on my back
and weird for me as a side sleeper

also
far from being chased away by my night movement
[which i won't do to disturb the cat, apparently]
he has also become adept at log rolling

so
if i get a leg cramp
or have to pee
it's not all that easy to get out from under him
apparently
i am an entirely acceptable pillow


goodnight sweetheart
i love you very much