Thursday, April 18, 2019

I dreamed
I was in some kinda of business meeting
with another woman
someone I guess I must have worked with
but didn't seem to know well
even in the dream
we were meeting with
Japanese business people
an older man
and a young girl
who seemed to be the creative

we were sitting on the floor
in an office
with desks
it was awkward

also
there was this magazine
with fabric swatches hanging all out of it
the woman I was working with
was much younger than me
she was asking me wtf was up with the magazine cloths

well, you see
I was saying
it was a big innovation
back some years ago
Chanel
it's a very sheer fabric
but the color intensity very saturated
see
single layer-- see right through it
double layer-- see right through it

and then
when I woke up
running through my head
tequila makes her clothes fall off
which is not a song I really like
I don't know why
it would be running through my head

good morning sweetheart