Monday, October 10, 2016

ok, so possibly i have offended you with my outlier opinion

but whatever
men and women have baggage
if we are going to hold everyone accountable
for every nervous bullshit attempt at humor
for their entire life
whatever
I think
he's said enough stuff
right now
in public
that we can take umbrage with


and
when you are dealing with men
you may not get this
but
you've got to take their generation into account


I'm much more offended by things
people have actually done
that by shit they said


but
it was interesting to note how
disconnected he is
like thinking that "locker room banter"
will play with anyone


but
having that press conference
that was weird
and having them all sit there in the room
I'm guessing
to rattle, or threaten Hilary
it's not good taste, for sure
but
it's beyond that


I mean, maybe he's trying to underscore
hey I just said some stupid shit
this guy actually harassed these women
except bill isn't the one running
so
I think
he was trying to say
that Hilary harassed them too
smearing them
victim blaming, maybe
cover up, for sure
it's a shame
he is so inarticulate
because he really did not make his case
he just came off really kinda creepy to me


and
maybe it was supposed to be
like an arms race
like
you talk about me
well I brought the big guns


but
it just was kinda cluster-fuck
I mean, he did better than the first one
but Hilary didn't
and
I can't really call a winner
I guess you'd have to say she won
but
it didn't really feel like that
because I don't see that she accomplished anything


I still wish it was possible
to not end up with either one of these jokers


she can get things done
I believe that
I just don't trust her to do things I agree with


probably
I should just suck it up
and say
first woman president
yay


bought and sold
dynasticism
she voted for the war and is, I believe
a hawk generally
she just represents a lot of stuff I really don't like
and
truthfully
I was leaning toward not voting
for the first time
but
that seems wrong too
so
if I'm disillusioning you
I'm sorry