Monday, September 14, 2015

tonight let's

lie in the dunes
and stare up at the milky way
the power of the silent empty ocean
crushing us into it's sandy bed
I love you, I say
and you squeeze my hand
because the bird flew away with your tongue
I hope he brings it back
because I want to kiss you
but
in the mean time
I press my forehead to yours
in the rapture of psychedelic union
I love you, you thrust
as I bite your lips, gently
you kiss my salty tears
wept for your tongue
you thrust emphatically
no, I don't need to say anything
you know, you know
love you
love you
until my eyes roll back in my head
I scream
I writhe
I pray to the great feathered one
you release in contorted facial splendor
and with such force
that I can feel the tide come in
I lick your face
and lie back
into the bed of stardust