Friday, September 4, 2015

i love you sweetheart

I'm cycling back
I'm gonna try to get up extra early
the next couple days
because I've got one of those promo change
weeks next week
but I switched some stuff already
so, maybe
maybe it won't go so rough


I've been toying with the idea
of doing another BRIEF bout of gotu kola
but not right this minute
I'm doing really well
but
I can't really tell that the ho shou wu did anything
or the pine bark extract
the noni seems good
but
turns out to be an abortificant
so
probably won't be on the list
so
I think the boswellia works
horse chestnut, definitely
cayenne
but
I can't find anything else
that repairs tissue
and build collagen like the gotu kola
and i still have a little scar tissue on the outside
I'm sure I'm not fixed on the inside either
but
I don't want to be psychotic
so
I'm gonna keep looking
I really don't know why it had that effect
on me
nowhere does it list
mood swings as a side effect


anyway
I'll warn you if I do
and I'll do radio silence
if necessary


I wish
I could hug you
and kiss you
and stuff


I got a real estate book
before I spent money on course work
and
it's really not that interesting
so
I'm not really any further along
with the financing
I am healthier though, I think
so that's something
I wish
I wish
if wishes were fishes
one fish, two fish
goldfish
ish