Wednesday, September 23, 2015

today, today i wish

we could stay in bed all day
sleep
and
play
not worry about anything
just do
whatever the spirit moved us


I want to feed you
fruit, specifically
I want to rub mango on your nipples
and lick it off
maybe, I want to have whatever the sexy version of a food fight would be
I want to be sticky with fruit juices
so when we contact we stick
all the different sensations
opposite of slip and slide
then
sugar scrubs
we probably have to leave the bed and go to the bathroom for that
something that smells really good
so it's like all over body massage
but also exfoliation
so our skin will be extra sensitive
for whatever's next
we wash it off in the shower
if you're into that, you could wash my hair
and showers are nice
I don't think I've done that
taken a shower together
for like 15years, at least
the water and your hands
I could do any number of fun things to you
depending on what you like
in the shower


this is fun