Sunday, February 23, 2014

to tell the truth

that amusement park ride was really just a plot device to get us in the dark
i am, i have to admit, inappropriately handsy
i have to restrain myself
you've seen this
both the
impropriety
remember virginia
and that after the purple bra
and
the restraint
remember the awkward wrist bumping

truthfully, i can't find a balance, so i just wanted to get you in the dark
in a fantasy environment
where i'd describe how i wanted to touch you

i want to run my hand along your thigh
feel the muscle along the front of it
but
i want to feel your inner thigh too
squeeze your knee lightly and then run my hand up slowly
not all dainty fingers but like contact, ya know, i'm not trying to tickle you
but not too aggressive either

i have this ridiculous playing doctor fantasy
it doesn't really have visuals
it's just the concept, really
where we tell each other:

right here in the bend of my elbow
right here in the small of my back
grab me here

mapping erogenous zone
in a way i'm pretty sure people don't

or
we could spend a long weekend finding them all

i want to experience you
by inches
and, ya know, as a whole

i am not sure about quid pro quo

the idea of you staring at every bit on me is, to be honest, frightening
which seems like such a chick thing
but
there it is
i want to devour you with my eyes and hands and mouth
and i want you just to touch me
but really, touching like on some grand scale

we've got a lifetime deficit of touch to bring back into the green