Wednesday, August 22, 2012

so, i'm a bad person

i really am
i am looking at my mom
seeing every tiny way that i am like her

and
planning how i am going to eradicate that trait from the future me

my legs
totally her fault

and
does she think i'm retarded
i think yes

it's just little stuff, but it's continual
like:
i say i do not need a "triptic"
i have tried to use them and they do not help me
i have a system
she gets a triptic anyway
and then she's all like we need to be switching highways somewhere near...whatever
and i'm like, yes we need to take exit number blah blah on highway blah south towards blah blah blah in x number of miles
and still
she distracts me and almost gets me lost in san antonio
she has me taking the loop
why did i listen to her
how is looping around the city going to be the direct way
and she's all, but how can it be exit 511 we just passed exit 26
god damn it
we were supposed to say on 10
now my system doesn't work and i'm at her mercy

see
i'm a bad person