Monday, December 2, 2019

Well I can't remember now but I was working in my dreams and I just did not want to get up not because I wanted to keep working but because I was tired I was going to get up at 4 but I didn't get up until almost 5 so I won't get there early cuz I'm also not moving very fast but I ate breakfast and I'll get there before 8 but I'm not going to get there at 7 which was the plan great if I get out of here in the next 15 or 20 minutes should be doable then I might make it by 7:30 depending upon what the traffic is like it's not very far but there's a lot of construction and you know it's a lot of people's first day back from the holiday weekend so who knows whether they'll be going in early whether they'll some of them not be going in or what

I have to do an order today and I was scheduled at 9 but then I'm going in at 8 for Chanel because she has some kind of family health crisis thing that she can't come in that early so I was going to come in at 7 because like I said I have to do that order and when I have to do it in 10 minute increments in between helping people I can't focus and I don't get a good order I might miss something so but I've got all the information printed up so if I get there at 8 I have to do her stuff and then I might be at the register for a while but I have paperwork that has information about what I need to order so I don't know

To be honest I don't really care

I'm just you know trying to get through I'm going to dinner with my mother on Thursday which I don't really want to do but I'm trying to be a good daughter and I'm trying to keep tabs on her and I just don't know

I feel like I live most of my life just go and if I could just get through today if I can just get through today and I feel like that's probably not the best way to live but I'm not 100% sure what to do about that

But it's colder so I think I can wear my jacket today and I'm very excited about that

Hope everything is going good with you

I love you sweetheart