Tuesday, December 10, 2019

I dreamed I was in an airport and these people came out to me and they're like we need you to help us and I'm like what is that you need and they're like we need you to buy are you need you to get our daughter a ticket and I'm like I don't have money to get your daughter ticket why can't you picture daughter ticket I don't understand and she was underaged and she needed to fly but she's like 20 and I'm like okay but I still don't understand

and they're like you know we can't do it and I'm like why can't you do it and they gave me some reason that didn't make any sense and I'm like look I don't have money to buy your daughter ticket I don't have money to buy me a ticket although I was in the airport so I don't know I must have had a ticket right

and they're like no no you don't need to buy it we just need you to use your some kind of points and I'm like I don't have any points which is true of never set up points with anybody which is probably silly but I haven't

And they're waiting on everybody has points and I'm like no I'm kind of a Luddite I don't have all the things everybody always has

she's like what's your name so I told her and she looked she looked it up and I had I had points and she nodded to the person behind the computer and they just bought her daughter a ticket with my points

and I'm like hey wait a minute do I have to approve that how many puts ref left now I have enough points to buy ticket

and I no longer had enough points to buy a ticket cuz I only had enough points to buy one ticket and they just bought this kid a ticket with my points

And I'm like how did you find that I don't understand

And she showed me this she showed me this bag of cookies and they were kind of cookie they were limit but it was a review on the back of the bag of cookie and the person who was reviewing them was reviewing a dark chocolate Apple wafer flavor and they were talking about me and how I had recommended them to her and I'm like oh I remember her she was really sweet she would totally have wanted me to buy your daughter a ticket and I like remembered the experience although I don't think it happened in real life I think it was just in the dream I remember the experience of talking to this lady and what she looked like and recommending the cookie to her and it was weird kind of cool