Wednesday, June 12, 2019

I hope you're ok
I love you very much
I know there are things you want to know
but
I don't have those answers right now
some things require money
and I'm having problems with money
that's not new
I'm picking up a trade show job next week
so
I'll be out of pocket
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

it was so hard to make myself leave the house today
and there were so many people there
it was painful
but
I'm glad I went
and I said things to myself like
you must leave the house on one of your off days
every week
I joined the museum
it was only a little bit more than the van Gogh admission

and I'm like
come here every week
but
straight up
I'm prolly not going to leave the house on
either of my off days
unless I make myself
but
I'mma try

I love you very much sweetheart
goodnight