Thursday, June 6, 2019

so
I didn't tell you I went to dinner with my mom Tuesday
she ordered that dna test kit
but
we were talking
and I found out
her father was not texaner Deutsch
he was from Indiana
it was her mother's family that came over in the 1850s
she contends that this unknown "dark skinned" mother figure has to be Indian
because there were
"no Mexicans in Indiana in 1908"

I think there were
but
ya know

I still think
German and Ashkenazic Jewish are what's most likely to show up
I kid you not
she looked freaked out
she doesn't seem to have ever heard that word before

she seems to think she's native American
that her nose looks "clearly Indian"

so we'll see
I'm really really routing for African
but
it's totally a long shot

I was in a really good mood today
I'm not sure why
maybe I'm healthier

I love you very much
goodnight sweetheart