Thursday, June 20, 2019

I fell asleep in the chair and the most amazing dream I was teenager in my early twenties and I was living in a halfway house or a foster home or something I was bass guitarist

I was picking up 3 gigs a week with just whatever kind of band so no particular style just whatever and I was trying to brag to somebody in like a the phone alcove look at a bar and it was like I can't even remember who and I was playing with that next week

And what I did for fun let's go find really obscure and questionably good albums and like leave them propped up around the house kind of daring somebody to say something about them and possibly trying to covers of some of the songs

And there was some guy who's living at the halfway house and I guess I was kind of flirting with him and maybe it was some other guy to I don't know it was just a very strange dream but it was a lot of fun

I love you very much sweetheart goodnight