Friday, September 21, 2018


ok
well
not exactly dizzy
not brain foggy
so good there
but
my lower back really really hurts
I feel generally like i was put through
some sort of wringer
and
I don't feel emotionally strong enough
to deal with
really anything


I have to though


so I'm of course going to work
but
I'm taking 3 ibuprofen
and I'm taking 3 more with me


time was when I would have been afraid
that I'd shut down my liver doing that
but
when I had that super bad flu
a few years ago
and my body aches were intense
the doctor game me 800mg ibuprofen
and told me to take it 3 times a day
which i didn't
I only took it twice
because I didn't trust her
and I could get by with twice


3 ibuprofen is only 750mg
so I know if I'm in bad bad pain
I can do that
I just feel like
not real often


everything but the back
will probably get better as I move around
I feel like huddling in bed
maybe sobbing a bit


or maybe
just immersively surfing the interwebs


I take it all back
if you get a chance
in a future life
to come back as a girl
do NOT do it
it is an experience
totally to be missed
maybe birthing and motherhood are great
but
you might not get to do that anyway
just
run away


I love you sweetheart
I hope your day
is much better than mine
and I hope mine is better than
I think it's gonna be