Friday, May 20, 2016

skin

so
black castor oil is purgative
moringa is purifying
both are nutritive
I want to keep a balance of mostly
linoleic over oleic
because that will help liquify
sebum
cleaning out clogged pores
for additional oils
I'm leaning toward musk melon seed oil
because it's high linoleic and
supports cell wall integrity
plus
melon in any capacity is cleansing
but
I'm having trouble finding it
except from Canada
where shipping I high
so
I might substitute kalabash oil
which I can get from shea terra
but
I'm not sure
that's only 3 oils
but that seems sufficient
pre-testing, anyway
I've just been testing the black castor
with my regular go to blend of
argan and baobab
but those are high oleic


I wanted to have six elements
so I could call it
deep six
but
I can't see adding anything just for that reason
I wanted black seed oil
and frankensence
for healing
but
maybe simpler is better
not sure
I really like the way the black castor smells
don't want to get too much
maybe some vanilla bean
but it'd have to be light
but
a sensory element would be good
this is really fun
ya know