Monday, May 9, 2016

doing a promo change this week

but
it's not too bad
so doing 6-2
had linner (lunch+dinner) with my mom today
I haven't got anything interesting to tell you
I'm not enjoying work
my heel hurts enough
that I am actually considering
probably won't
going to a doctor
how much pain is normal
do you think


it's better
I think
but
I'm not certain
I was thinking it's about a 7
but
then I reprimanded myself
I mean
I can surely imagine a lot more pain
than 10
if this is a 7
I mean
the time that dildo was cleaned with alcohol
and not rinsed
that probably is not the extent
of the pain you could feel
and
if that was a 10
surely this is more of a 6
well, 6.5, anyway


the weather had a little cool snap
which was fucking awesome
really really excellent
but
it's back to hot
and really really bright


I want
tropical drinks
with fruit, and tiny umbrellas
I used to joke with Becky that I wanted
a cabana boy
to bring me such drinks
and rub my feet
it was a running joke
but
somehow this imaginary guy
got a name
probably because
it needed a shorthand from the cabana boy
and, besides, it seemed rude
cabana boys have names, ya know
so becky's been gone
and I had forgotten about the joke
but
just now
telling you that i need fruity drinks
it made me think of it
my imaginary cabana boy
Julio


I kind of want
a rae Morris brush
they are super cool
but
I'm trying to talk myself out of it
but
the eye shadow brush I got
has rocked my world pretty hard
I have developed an obsession
where there was aesthetic interest before
I'm not sure I can do the whole link thing
on my phone
I'm writing this in bed


maybe you'll send me dreams
goodnight
sweetheart