Monday, May 30, 2016

serrapeptase

well, I'm trying something
I hope it works
I've been using the nattokinase
and i feel like it's really helped
with blood flow and whatnot
but not the pain in my ankle and heel


remember, I was telling you it was a seven
well, I had forgotten ALA
but I remembered it
and I've been taking it for a few weeks
and the pain's way down
but
I'm also taking ibuprofen three
two twice a day
which is too much
not sustainable
then I'm taking milk thistle
to support my liver


but
I heard about serrapeptase
they use it in Europe for inflammation
mostly
but
it does a bunch of different stuff
if it does anything
it eats dead tissue
so it cleans out scar tissue
and old injuries
but
you gotta take big doses
and you cannot take it with any of those pain killers
because it'll thin your blood too much
which I've been avoiding with the natto
by taking it a night
and pain killers in the day


but
I want to be free to move
not a calcified mass
so I'm risking that this is gonna work
I've got my pain down to like a two
and I'm risking
big pain
I'm nervous
but
I believe it's possible
it feels good now
but
I've taken a couple big doses
I soaked in Epsom salts for like two hours
and I've been off my feet for two days
so
ya know
who knows


but
I feel like I'm supposed to be able to move


I want to
I don't want to be defined
by my pain threshold


but
might not work
might end up having weird side effects
if it does work
might fix other shit
just no way to know


exciting?
not sure