Friday, February 26, 2016

i'm really worried about my cat

he's been getting gradually thinner
which isn't good
it isn't necessarily bad
as such
he's getting old
he's officially the oldest cat I've ever had
he's sixteen
he's got spina bifida
which I didn't know when I got him
but I have known for roughly thirteen years
and
I didn't think he was going to live to be old
but
he seemed fine
until wednesday evening
and he really hasn't eaten or
drunk much
since then
he seems very wobbly on his feet
he seems super frail
I don't know if there's anything wrong with him or not
but
by the time I get off work tomorrow
there's only emergency vet until Monday
he will be mad at me for the vet
and it might just be unnecessary
but
he might be sick
he might need fluids
or
he might just be dying
I'm afraid if I take him
I might end up
ya know
not coming home with him
but he doesn't seem in pain
I am not ready
I love this cat so much
I'm not gonna get over him


god please let my cat be ok