Sunday, February 21, 2016

i just ordered, and ate, the most food i've eaten in a week

brown rice
broccoli
something called shrimp bun
which I expected to be, like, ya know, dim sum
but which turned out to be like a salad
and soup
I feel a little overwhelmingly full
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
I had energy to make food
but
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
not so much with the eating
also
I love powdered Gatorade
I love it
lemon-lime salty goodness
I think
I'm almost not dehydrated anymore
I'm not faking
I'm really still sick
probably shouldn't have gone to work
but
you can't just take off work
anyway
I may get some repercussions at work
but
I'm I destroy myself
it's not like they're gonna help me out
and
I think I have to work
possible three overnight periods in march
starting with the first week
sucks to be me


love you