Tuesday, February 16, 2016

i didn't go to work today

and i didn't go to the doctor either
I did promise to find a doctor to go to
if I don't feel any better tomorrow
but
I already feel a little better, so
yesterday I slept a lot
today I went back to bed
but got up three hours later
to check in at work
and I felt hella dehydrated
so I'm up and forcing fluids
I greatly increased my milk thistle
well, I say greatly
I normally take one in the morning and one at night, but today
I took two in the morning
two more when I called in at work
two more just now
and, depending on how long I'm up
I'll do that once or twice more
also I'm taking echinacea and golden seal
so I'm covered
whatever this is
that oughta knock I out
if I'd been a little more together yesterday
but whatever
I wish the headache would go away
but
it is better
and I haven't taken anything for it
because it's counter indicated
with other stuff in doing
so I'd rather not
if I can stand it


I'm excited because I'm starting a new anti-inflammatory protocol
bromelain and quercetin
which is nicely multi tasking


love you