Wednesday, August 14, 2019

I've been feeling bad
because of the heat, maybe
so I decided to sleep in
when I woke up the first time
I'd been going into these rooms
filled with flowers
all one color
lots of rooms
lots of colors
lots of flowers
and
my mood was very good
I went back to sleep to try to get back into it

then the second time
it was you
and social media/the internet
(read the "/" as stroke instead of slash
cause I'm all anglofied
I ran across some Lovejoy episodes
and
now I'm watching this horrible show
dreadful trash but I can't look away
Love Island the UK version
everyone is very "fit"
while their getting "mugged off"

anyway, I digress
it was all about you
your words on the screen
radio stations and podcasts
and
as I say, social media
but then I hear what I think is your voice
coming from a nearby tablet
and I turn all of my attention
and a gen zed boy looks at me like I've violated him with my gaze

and then
I'm in a car
doing something
not driving
idk what, but then I go to get out
walk across the street
and I'm wearing a slightly long shirt
and boy shorts panties
no pants

it's night
oh well, I say
I guess they'll pass as shorts
for that little distance
nobody really pays attention
either I'm fine
or I'll be raped and killed
ready?
couldn't you have stopped before that last
no, apparently not
ok go, but walk fast