Thursday, August 15, 2019

ok, I'mma vent a little
my manager called me
almost an hour ago
I'm not due in til 10
so I could have been asleep
or in the shower

mexcor is trying to deliver a huge wine order
there is no PO# on the clipboard

I don't know anything about a mexcor order
I didn't order anything and there was no auto ship order as of my leaving Tuesday

what are the wines

he names off 4 wines I've never heard of

we don't carry those wines
it's a mis ship of some kind

it has our name and address on it

well you can look in the computer
(which I've shown him how to do
multiple times
and is what he should have done
instead of calling me
if I wanted to be on call
I could still be making over $40,000/year)

so he goes to the back
I walk him through how to check
there's no order there
send it back, I say

actually, I remember to myself
if he had tried to receive it on the phone
as is proceedure
it would not have let him
and there would have been no need
to call me at all
but he won't let me reach him that
because he can't be bothered