Sunday, July 29, 2018

i just had the most amazing dream

I've been having very complex dreams
for a while
where I wake up
kinda tired from the dreaming
but
I usually can't remember much
and I can't remember much
from this one either
but
what I do remember, wow


ok
so
I met a bunch of people
people with businesses
in decor
and wine
and music
and
I went to a music and wine festival
but it was enormous
and it had this whole
built in feature
like
it was like what pleasure island at Disney World would be
if it was super cool
instead of lame


and there was this whole
philosophical conversation
about wandering
it was like a quantum theory
for groupies
how
sometimes
you need to wander off
and listen to other bands
and just keep tabs
if your band starts to sound
like something else
it's time to go back
but
if you never give them a break
they never change and grow
they just become too much like themselves
which is not a good thing


they also had
an amazing system
where you could be listening
to other bands
but checking in on your band


and
then
this amazing social media thing
where I saw
the women decorators I met
lounging on new chaise
talking about what they learned
at the festival
and the wine lady
was talking to a friend of hers
about
if she could get the money together
to buy two titles from this winery
she would be able to make
a lot of profit from
she called it the legs
by which she meant
additional wines she could buy from them
at a big discount


I was going to check in on bands
so
I pointed this wand at myself
which was supposed to
calibrate the quantum thing
and play me music
but
it crashed the system
and I woke up


I am super hoarse
I'm coughing
and my nose is actively running
but
I feel a lot better


plus
I feel like
I just made like half a dozen
really cool friends


it was a really good dream