Sunday, March 26, 2017

oh, i forgot

there was also a thing
where one of the supervisors
said something stupid
and I must have given him a look
and he said you're high
I am not, I said, and i resent the implication


also
someone was saying something
but i can't remember what
but
it had to do with my glasses
well, I said, really
[and this is true]
I wear high index glasses
if I didn't, they would be thick
coke bottle glasses
you wouldn't be able to see my eyes at all
and maybe they would even look weird
like magnified or something
[my grandmother had glasses like that
after her cataracts] magnifying


also there was a previous section
about skin care
some potion
and it was a big thing
but I just can't remember


also
something about
streamlining debt
taking your card in
to the bank
and having them do something
that made what you owed
cleaner
and clearer
and less
somehow


it was a big fad
everybody was doin it