Sunday, March 27, 2016

doll dreaming

I fell asleep on the sofa
petting my cat
and I dreamed
about antique stores with giant doll houses
I woke up
my back hurt
I had to go to actual bed
I dreamed
a really strange dream


I went somewhere with you
and I was injured, so I was in a wheel chair
and we saw a show or something, together


then you were talking to Norm MacDonald
who, in the dream, was your friend
he was telling you
that you really shouldn't be seen with me
and you were telling him
I wish I could remember the exact words
because it was beautiful


I was you light
or something like that
but you elaborated


he looked at me
he fucks everything up
all his opportunities


yeah, maybe, I say
I've certainly noticed a trend
but
what can I say
I love him


I'm not sure
if Norm was happy
or exasperated with that answer