Wednesday, May 15, 2013

a sign from god

i hadn't even asked for one

i don't want to run through my whole day
it might make things make more sense
but
it's not where i want to go right now

the moment came
at sushi choo choo

jw girl at work
got herself onto the news
fashion segment

which is cool and all
but i had no plans to watch it
i don't actually like her
it's a lot of little reasons why

had
anyway
forgotten about it

i missed my first period in 35 years
i had a problem with my bank card i had to go to the bank to address
i just worked more or less overnight the last two days
to totally reset my promotions
which is still filling my head
and i had to do my orders today because i'm off tomorrow

believe me when i say i'd forgotten

sushi choo choo

the waiter seated me across from the tv
not what i would have chosen
but i didn't seat myself

it was set
to that channel
and i saw her

(without sound
the best way)

but
the message
from god
wasn't about (shit, i almost said her name)

it was more like:

chill, i still got your back, timewise
right time right place, all that jazz