Thursday, May 20, 2010

what do you think it means when you dream of big white manta rays called visitors

so
i was standing in the surf
and david wolfe was showing me
i guess they were bamboo roots
maybe
like these really amazing things
i have a bong made out of one
and i just recently saw
what i think was an old chinese opium pipe made from one
but he was showing me how to cut them
and get food from them
and then i saw the rays
and they probably weren't really mantas
they weren't that big
and they were rounder
and i lay down in the water
floating on my back
and they swam up to me
but
you know they look more like they're flying
so i was in the middle
and one flew up to me
i mean
one on each side of me
slightly over me
at the surface of the water
they overlapped me
and something
some energy
shot into me
binding
joining
in some way
that continued
beyond the physical
and there was more
there was something
about
about body heat
about one hundred degrees
but i can't remember
it doesn't make sense to me
and he said:
you've been touched by the visitors