Sunday, January 3, 2016

next week is a promo reset so weird hours again

don't freak out
I don't know when the internet will be fixed
I will be getting up in the middle of the night
and going to be in the afternoon
I might be grumpy
plus
I have to go to dinner with my mom
on Thurs or Fri
after I'm done
but
you are not the source of the grumpy
even if I get grumpy
which
ya know
I might not
it went pretty good last time
so we'll see
should have gotten up early today
but decided to sleep late instead
yesterday
I went to tjmaxx and they had "free people" there, which I was inclined to just pass by as a trendy brand, but
they looked so slouchy bohemian
I had to try them on
and I found one shirt I liked
I bought two
they are navy blue
same shirt I mean, just quantity two
I do that when I find a shirt I really like
it's part of how I wear the same stuff for years and years
well, and I wash everything on delicate