Wednesday, November 18, 2015

i had crazy dreams last night

I wanted to tell you about them
but
I can't really remember
it's been rough at work
I worked 7am to 8pm
came home, ate, fell asleep on the sofa
I know the dream had Beaujolais Nouveau
that's work related
and some girl I was making friends with
every time we found out something about each other, it was the same
but
there was a bunch more stuff
I think, physically
I'm holding up pretty good
I have been reducing supplements
and now I hardly take any (comparatively)
biotin, vitamin e
boswellia, horse chestnut, msm
cordyceps, sometimes cayenne
nattokinase
but smaller quantities
or less frequently
except the nattokinase
that's two every night
because it seems to work better at that dose
to keep the tight ouchies outta my veins


please be careful
I love you