Sunday, September 14, 2014

big picture little rabbit

i asked for information:
what would i get from ayahuasca
what is my major problem that i need to heal from
and maybe i got some answers

in my dreams
there was some sort of game
and
every level
every variation
it became a cage
vultures
outside the cage trying to get me
so maybe the cage keeps stuff away from me

not sure

then
i was a young woman
and i was arguing with a young man
who was maybe my boyfriend
about how he wasn't making me a priority in some way
and that used to be a problem for me
not sure that it still is though
and he
he was sending me a visual message
my alarm rang before i finished
and i didn't get the whole message
but it was white
not like black and white, but rather
like the most brilliant colorful white
it was a landscape
i guess a winter landscape
and it was full
full of minute details
little bunnies
plants
it was loading slowly
because of the detail of the visual image

does this mean that i am too fixated on details to see the big picture
that doesn't seem right
not exactly
but
it's somewhere in the ballpark, maybe
i see everything as minute stimulus
illuminated
filled with meaning
maybe
maybe that's too much
somehow
or maybe i need my partner to point to the part i'm supposed to annotate
i don't know

it's making me think, though

and
i don't know at what point this happened
but
i know exactly why my grandfather cut down the peach tree
i know
i understand
and i could see myself doing the same thing
[i don't think i actually would]
but i empathize
so is this an age thing?

i don't know