Friday, February 6, 2015

ok, so here's a question

I got this moisturizer in my bag
last time I went to trader Joe's
like, close to a year ago
which I did not purchase
and I was gonna take it back
next time I went
but then
I didn't go
but then after all this time
I looked it up on makeupalley
and it got good reviews
so I tried it
and i love it
I'm almost out
so I went to buy more
and I got home
it wasn't in my bag
so
is that karma?
so, whatever
I called, they had it
I went back and picked it up
then lazt night
I was a tj maxx
I tried on some Betsy Johnson earrings
I left my own earring behind


should i just let it go
am I just going to need to lose roughly the mo etady amount of the moisturizer to balance this


I really like those earrings
I went to tj maxx
they had it


I am complaining or justifying or something


that moisturizer was a gift from the universe
it's not like I stole it
I shouldn't owe karma for a gift


what do you think?
do you have equations like this?


I don't expect an answer
I'm just
asking